What is Reiki?
Reiki is a japanese technique that originated in Tibet which aids relaxation and promotes healing.
Rei means 'spirit, ghost and soul', ki means 'Life Force Energy'. The life force energy surrounds us and flows through every living being. When this energy becomes slow or blocked then sickness and illness can occur. When the life force energy is maintained at a high level, your body, mind and spirit is balanced and your body will feel healthly and at peace.
Reiki is a non-invasive, natural, gentle but powerful healing technique working to promote health and wellbeing. Reiki relieves stress and triggers the bodies natural healing abilities to improve and maintain health.
HOW CAN REIKI HELP YOU?
- Reduces stress, anxiety and depression
- Relieves pain, headaches, stomach upsets, back problems, menstrual problems, PMT, asthma and respiratory problems
- Clears toxins
- Releases blocked and suppressed feelings
- Relieves mental illness and promotes positive thinking
- Aids meditation and balances the energies in the body
- Balances the organs and glands
- Strengthens the immune system
- Speeds recovery and the healing process